Friday, August 19, 2016

Challenge #72 - Anything Goes


Challenge #72 - Anything Goes

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 19th of August 2016
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter each of our Challenges up to Four Times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!
  6. If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify!
This Challenge is due Thursday 1st of September 2016, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.

We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors

Our Sponsor for Challenge #72 is 

Ikesart


Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time …… they just loved  to give nicknames ☺.

I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties ☺ 
I am a complete nutter or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha.  I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !!  Well, I get more sense out of me.!  I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady”  ☺

I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal.   I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff 

I started my Blog a couple of years ago and although I love crafting, my real passion is drawing, and now I just love making digital images.

My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Please click on the Designers name to visit their blogs

Tina DT
You can find the Finch on Pine digi image here


Rachelle DT
You can find the Vintage Car digi image here


Andreja DT
You can find the Xkart digi image here


Lia DT
You can find the Vintage Car digi image here


Agnieszka DT
You can find the Alice digi image here


Monika DT
You can find the Bluetit on Rowan digi image here


Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge #72
Thank you for your beautiful GD Creations


Desire GD
Bio on GD Page



Nancy GD
Bio on GD Page





Billie GD
Bio on GD page




Sonja GD
Bio on GD Page



 Bio on GD Page



We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please remember to follow us!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow such beautiful creations by my fellow guest designers and the talented design team. Thank you for the honour of being a guest designer. Always fun playing over here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desire, thank you for your beautiful GD creations.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Wonderful creations of the designer team and guest designers. I'm proud to be a part of this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonja, thank you for your beautiful GD creations.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. FABULOUS DT creations and a big Hello to your Guest Designers.
    Thank you very much for having me as your Sponsor. It is always a pleasure to be here :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Creations by the DT! THanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherrie, thank you
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team